This latest build has brought many new talents and tree changes that are very needed with the way current tree stands.
* Divinity is gone, moved to Protection
Great change, swapping this and PotI gives us a survivability option without having to spec into Eternal Glory.
* Protector of the Innocent is now a Tier 1 Holy Talent and has been revamped - Casting a targeted heal on any target, including yourself, also heals you for 1240.83 to 1427.62. (Multi ranks, but currently all with the same value)
An interesting little change that most probably won't take but may be useful in soling or PvP builds.
* Guarded by the Light additional effect - In addition, your Word of Glory will also cause Holy Shield.
This is a very nice change give us a reason to use WoG now at least a little, the heal might still suck but at least we won't have to worry about dropping HS now for it.
* Judgements of the Just now also reduces ranged attack speed.
Probibly won't have much effect in PvE but will defiantly make Prot more dangerous in PvP, Healers here I come.
* Crusader Strike now causes 120% weapon damage, up from 100%.
Simple boost to CS cementing its place in single target rotations.
Over all some nice changes to help with PvP and make WoG more useful, still waiting on the proc based second HoPo generator though Blizzard.
2 days ago