Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Belated Blog-iversary

With all the playing Rift, going to friends weddings and raiding that went down I completely missed a very important event.

Thursday been was my one year anniversary of my first ever Blog post.


It really does not seem like it was a whole year ago that I have started blogging. Time on the blog has gone by so quick.
While blog time has gone fast a lot of things have happened in the outside world. There was all that guild Drama, Icecrown came out, I went to Oz for a Holiday, moved servers, Cataclysm released and watched many inspirational bloggers leave the world for good.


I would like to think that I have improved in my writing since I began, I know I have never been a great writer, my English marks certainly reflected that.

I would like to thank those of you who frequent my little piece of the internet, whether you have been here since the start, just come recently or to those who may have stopped reading. While I do this for me, as a place to put my thoughts down, it helps to know that there are people following them.


I look forward to the next blogging year and all it provides. Hopefully this place will grow through the future and with it so can my writing.

No comments: